Welcome to the Hazel Dell Lions web site. We are a community service organization with its main focus just north of Vancouver, WA. Hazel Dell Lions provide service to our local community by:
- partnering with Fruit Valley School,
- contributing to Lion Sight & Hearing causes,
- participating in the Walk 'n' Knock food drive to stock the Stop Hunger Warehouse,
- and working to provide specific assistance to individuals.
As a part of Lions Clubs International, we also contribute to:
- disaster relief funds,
- and programs which alleviate sight and hearing problems throughout the world.
Welcome to our Hazel Dell Lions Foundation Website,
Whether you are a fellow Lion or a potential Lion, I hope this website gives you an idea of what we offer our community. Other than the wonderful projects that we help with for the community, we also pride ourselves on being a family club. Younger families need an organization where they are able to include their small children. This is why our club is different than most clubs.
Please email us if you have more
Thanks, Hazel Dell Lions
Lions have always risen to the challenge that natural disasters present, and once again Lions International and many other clubs are moving to send relief to those who have great need and urgent response.
Those wishing to contribute money to relief efforts can can follow any of these links:
Lions Club International Fund
American Red Cross